Please don’t let your Pokemon near your computer
Ever since pet shaming became a thing, the internet has waited with bated breath for the day Pokemon shaming would also become a thing (well, okay, maybe just me). Well, folks - that day has arrived. Now we can finally publicly shame Pokemon for all the crap they put trainers through…
To see our favorite pieces of Pokemon shaming art, click here!
Good lord, this is the most stark portrayal I’ve seen of this.
girls all go to the bathroom together because that’s where we rap battle
today i sneezed in class and two people said “bless you” i’m getting famous faster than u all think
I am flower child now. Get over it, mom.
A poster on Reddit asks: What are two events that took place in the same time in history but don’t seem like they would have?
Spain was still a fascist dictatorship when Microsoft was founded.
There were no classes in calculus in Harvard’s curriculum for the first few years because calculus hadn’t been discovered yet.
Two empires [Roman & Ottoman] spanned the entire gap from Jesus to Babe Ruth.
When the pyramids were being built, there were still woolly mammoths.
The last use of the guillotine was in France the same year Star Wars came out.
Oxford University was over 300 years old when the Aztec Empire was founded.
When pilgrims were landing on Plymouth Rock, you could already visit what is now Santa Fe, New Mexico to stay at a hotel, eat at a restaurant and buy Native American silver.
The first wagon train of the Oregon Trail heads out the same year the fax machine is invented.
Nintendo was formed the same year Van Gogh painted Starry Night.
Cleopatra (the last Pharaoh of Egypt) lived closer to the moon landings than she did to the building of the Pyramids of Giza.
When Kublai Khan became the Mongol Emperor, the first humans were setting foot on New Zealand.
Get to see an old friend today! It’s been almost two years. I’m excited!
3 YEAR OLD GIRL WAKES UP AT OWN FUNERAL
An incredible video apparently shows a 3-year-old girl, who was declared dead, waking up before her funeral service at a Philippine church.
The video went viral and police confirmed the incident to the Philippine Star.
The video appears to show the girl being prepared for her funeral. Moments later, she stars breathing and is taken out of the coffin by her father.
The child was ill with fever for a couple of days. Physicians confirmed that the young patient had no more pulse and was clinically dead last Saturday morning about 9 a.m. The family started to prepare her for her funeral service and went to the church where a priest administered last rites.
Based on reports, a mourner who opened the coffin and saw the girl’s head move. The girl was immediately given water and taken to a clinic for a check-up and taken home.
My heart starts to beat a little louder when I think about what would happen if the mourner didn’t open the casket.
1. Because a woman brought into this world will inevitably be given pepper spray “just in case.”
2. Because by sixteen, a young girl knows how to avoid being sexually assaulted, while a boy of the same age does not fear sexual assault in the slightest.
3. Because a girl who mocks men is a bitch, and a boy who mocks women is joking.
4. Because a girl who has sex is a slut, and a boy who has sex is a man.
5. Because in a murder, the killer is at fault, but the blame of rape is often put on the victim.
6. Because we teach girls how not to get raped instead of teaching anyone simply not to rape.
7. Because a woman should put more clothes on if her outfit makes a man uncomfortable, because his self control is her responsibility.
8. Because feminists just need to chill out.
9. Because a 22 year old sex-obsessed virgin can murder 7 people, and the problem is that someone should’ve just slept with him.
10. Because not all men are predators, but yes, all women are prey.
There’s a fucking womanifesto for you.”
I gave such an inappropriate and evil laugh…